Rick Lachine has over 25 years experience working in the financial services industry. His credentials attest to his dedication to keeping informed, to enable him to better help you achieve financial independence.
- Successfully completed the Canadian Investment Funds Course
- Life Insurance licensed since 1991
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) in good standing with the Financial Planning Standards Council
- Elder Planning Counselor (EPC) and member of the Canadian Initiative for Elder Planning Studies (CIEPS)
- Certified Cash Flow Specialist (CCS) administered through The Money Finder
- Member of the Canadian Institute of Financial Planners (CIFPs)
- Member of the Financial Advisors Association of Canada (ADVOCIS)
* Please Note: Rick Lachine is registered in Ontario only. The services provided by Rick Lachine and all the information contained on this website is intended for Ontario residents only.